Our Charities Registration
Intercreate is a registered charitable entity in terms of the Charities Act 2005. Itâ€™s registration number with the Charities Commission is CC32791. The charitable purposes of the Trust are:
- Sectors â€“ Arts / culture / heritage
Education / training / research
- Activities â€“ Sponsors / undertakes research
Makes grants / loans to individuals
Makes grants to organisations (including schools or other charities)
Acts as an umbrella / resource body
- Beneficiaries â€“ Artists, educators
Children / young people
For more information about the Intercreate Trust, visit the Charities Register at www.charities.govt.nz
Any donations for the work we do would be much appreciated and would greatly help assure the continuing development of our educational, cultural and environmental programming.
To donate by direct bank deposit:
Intercreate.org Bank Account Number: 15-3948-0384073-00
1) Use the reference field to list your last name
2) Send us an email at info at intercreate.org with the transaction time, your name and contact details, for us to cross-reference and to be able thank you!